3D Delta Week kick-off
Do you want to help the 3D manufacturing industry establish a stronger position on the world map?
During the week between December 6 and December 10, Brainport Eindhoven, Flam3D, Jakajima and Mikrocentrum organise the first edition of 3D Delta Week. This annual platform aims to become a local and international accelerator for the 3D manufacturing industry. We are not doing this alone – we invite other companies, knowledge institutes and clusters which are active in this industry to join our efforts and organise activities during the week.
This is the 3D Delta Week kick-off:
During the kick-off two sessions will take place: an online, English-language session in the morning and a physical, Dutch-language session at Mikrocentrum in Veldhoven (NL). Both sessions have the same program.
Topics of the 3D Delta Week kick-off:
- 3D Delta Week
- Introduction & presentation founding partners
- Current program (incl. activities not yet publicly announced)
- Event partnership: organising your own event – how and what
- Sponsorship options & presentation sponsors
- Marketing actions
- Other suggestions & possibilities
- Suggestions for possible events
- Break-out sessions: shaping concrete ideas.
|10:00 – 11:15||Online session – English|
|14.00 – 15:30||Physical session in Dutch at Mikrocentrum in Veldhoven (NL), ending with a networking moment |
Note: Number of attendees is limited to 30 persons.
Read the corona safety measures at this location.
* In case the physical session cannot take place, both sessions will be organised online.