As a partner of 3D Delta Week, Brainport Development intents to host events during the week. It is therefore considering the following concepts:
- AM for Smart Health & Lifestyle: (Smart) Health / Vitality / Lifestyle: new product, business model and value chain development
- Thinking Additive: From the knowledge of industrialisation and digital manufacturing platforms to disruptive application, and reversed
- 3D Printing Lights Out Factory: System engineering the dots in the value chain towards scalable industrial additive manufacturing
- AM for High Tech Capital Equipment: Showcasing practical examples and their business-case and roadmapping what is needed to increase adoption
- AM Venture Building: Showcasing several promising AM ventures and explaining how to quickly develop new AM business
- AM for Safety & Security (together with The Dutch Ministry of Defence): in response to disrupted supply chains, showcasing and discussing how Additive Manufacturing can reinforce societal critical functions like health, defense, and other public services
Organisations that have an affinity with one of the above subjects can contact Ruben Fokkema to see if any of these concepts can be implemented together, whether as a co-organiser, exhibitor or conference speaker.